Are you a corporate, funds, tax or regulatory lawyer who feels undervalued, unappreciated or insufficiently remunerated by its current firm?
If so, we would like to talk to you.
FSREG is looking to significantly expand its headcount of lawyers over the next 12 months and is particularly interested to speak with lawyers who:
- Have an established book of business; or
- Have the confidence to establish their own book of business through their own contacts and those of FSREG.
Our offer includes:
- Earning 100% of your billings up to £100,000 and 90% thereafter;
- IT support including email address, website, back-ups and data storage;
- Legal support including terms of business, AML and data protection compliance;
- Accounting support including invoicing, VAT registration and credit control;
- Know-how support including access to our global network of people, products and precedents;
- Freedom to work full time or part time from your preferred location.
Please contact our Head of Recruitment Sulaiman Siddiqui at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Disclaimer: This article provides general information only. It is not comprehensive and does not constitute the provision of legal, investment or regulatory advice. FSREG is not responsible for any action taken or omitted to be taken on the basis of the information contained in this article. © 2021 FS REG Limited (www.fsreg.com). All rights reserved.
Comments by FSREG Editorial Team