FSREG is a trading name of FS REG Limited, a private limited company registered in England, company number 05666284, having its registered office at 13 Claremont Heights, 70 Pentonville Road, London N1 9PR, United Kingdom, VAT registration number GB278389735.
FSREG is not authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). Accordingly:
- FSREG is unable to carry on reserved legal activities (such as the conduct of litigation or conveyancing) and the work carried on by it is not regulated by the SRA.
- clients of FSREG do not have a right to apply for a grant to be made out of the Solicitors’ Compensation Fund.
- FSREG is not required to hold professional indemnity insurance that complies with the SRA’s minimum terms and conditions.
- the advice provided by FSREG may not be covered by legal professional privilege.
- the protections in the SRA Accounts Rules in relation to client money do not apply to FSREG.
Notwithstanding the above, any FSREG member of staff who is a Solicitor holding a current practising certificate granted by the SRA will provide any legal services on behalf of FSREG in their capacity as a practising Solicitor and will be subject to the SRA Code of Conduct for Solicitors and the jurisdiction of the Legal Ombudsman. Please see our terms of business for additional information.
Our terms of business are available here.
FSREG Training, FSREG Templates and FSREG Publishing are trading names of Chelsea Publishing Limited, a private limited company registered in England, company number 10727752, having its registered office at 13 Claremont Heights, 70 Pentonville Road, London N1 9PR, United Kingdom.