FSREG is a trading name of FS REG Limited, a private limited company registered in England, company number 05666284, having its registered office at 13 Claremont Heights, 70 Pentonville Road, N1 9PR, United Kingdom, VAT registration number GB 278 3897 35.
FSREG is a legal and regulatory consultancy not authorised by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA). Accordingly:
- FSREG is unable to carry on reserved legal activities (such as the conduct of litigation or conveyancing) and the work carried on by it is not regulated by the SRA.
- clients of FSREG do not have a right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman or apply for a grant to be made out of the Solicitors’ Compensation Fund.
- FSREG is not covered by the Solicitors’ compulsory professional indemnity insurance.
- the advice provided by FSREG may not be covered by legal professional privilege.
- the protections in the SRA Accounts Rules 2011 in relation to client money do not apply in respect of FSREG.
- any person providing legal or regulatory advice for or on behalf of FSREG provides that advice in the capacity of a legal or regulatory consultant and not in the capacity of a practising lawyer even if they are a qualified lawyer and hold a current practising certificate.
Our terms of business are available here.