FSREG provides several fund management services including:
- assisting with the establishment, operation and winding-up of:
- unregulated investment funds including private equity, venture capital, real estate and hedge funds established as limited partnerships (LPs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs) and corporate entities (LTDs).
- regulated investment funds including FCA-authorised UCITS and NURS funds.
- single-deal SPVs and investing vehicles established in a variety of jurisdictions (including the UK, the Channel Islands, the Cayman Islands, the BVI, Ireland, Luxembourg and Malta).
- carried interest and co-investment vehicles.
- parallel funds, feeder funds and continuation vehicles.
- drafting and negotiating a variety of fund-related agreements including co-investment agreements, investment management agreements (IMAs) and investment advisory agreements (IAAs).
- preparing structure papers covering the corporate, regulatory and tax aspects of a proposed investment fund project.
- assisting with the disposal and purchase of fund interests in private funds and other secondary transactions (including portfolio transfers).
Our fees are fixed and transparent and lower than most of our competitors.
Please contact our Managing Director Giuseppe Giusti (email@example.com +44 20 7502 6621) to find out more.
Comments by FSREG Editorial Team