Our next workshop “Detecting Money Laundering – Real Case Studies” will take place on 6 and 8 October 2020 at 18:00 (BST).
During the workshop you will be presented with 8 real-life money laundering cases and analyse them in an interactive discussion with our Managing Director Giuseppe Giusti, a lawyer with more than 20 years of experience in financial services matters.
Among other things, you will learn:
- Why would a money launderer want to apply for FCA authorisation?
- Is it true that in-app purchases are used for money laundering purposes?
- The surprising secrets of an unexpectedly high-risk jurisdiction.
- How do people pay for illegal substances in a cashless society (tip: it is not cryptocurrency)?
The workshop is aimed at lawyers, compliance officers, bankers, tax advisors and other professionals who risk being involved inadvertently in money laundering as part of their job.
Academics, students and other individuals interested in money laundering are also welcome to join the workshop.
The workshop will comprise two sessions which will take place on Microsoft Teams on the following days:
- Tuesday 6 October 2020 from 18:00 to 20:00 (BST); and
- Thursday 8 October 2020 from 18:00 to 20:00 (BST).
Places on the workshop are limited so please register early to avoid disappointment.
For a preview of the workshop cases, please click on the following link: Detecting Money Laundering – Real Case Studies – Preview.
Please use the PayPal button below to register for the workshop. All major credit and debit cards accepted. The price is GBP 125.
Please do not hesitate to contact Taut Medziukevicius (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Disclaimer: This article provides general information only. It is not comprehensive and does not constitute the provision of legal, tax, investment or regulatory advice. FSREG is not responsible for any action taken or omitted to be taken based on the information contained in this article. © 2020 FS REG Limited (www.fsreg.com). All rights reserved.