FSREG provides legal, tax and regulatory advice on corporate, investment funds and financial services matters. We also provide consulting services to support investment activity, mergers & acquisitions and business expansion.
We provide our services primarily to:
- private equity, venture capital, real estate and hedge fund managers and investors.
- businesses operating in the credit, investment, insurance and reinsurance sectors.
- overseas businesses looking to establish a subsidiary, branch or representative office in the United Kingdom.
- overseas investors looking to buy assets located in the United Kingdom.
- foreign law firms and other professional services firms requiring advice on legal or regulatory matters on behalf of their clients.
Our services include advising on:
- the acquisition of companies, property and other assets located in the United Kingdom.
- the establishment, marketing and operation of regulated and unregulated investment funds in the United Kingdom.
- the English law aspects of mergers, acquisitions, IPOs, venture capital and other corporate transactions.
- the authorisation of financial services businesses by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of the United Kingdom.
- the marketing of credit, investment, insurance and reinsurance products in the United Kingdom.
- the issuance of legal opinions on matters governed by English law.
- the review from an English law perspective of international contracts governed by English law.
- the establishment, maintenance and liquidation of companies, partnerships and other entities incorporated in the United Kingdom.